While this site is under construction, please feel free to contact us if you have questions. However, if you decide to come to one of our drills, you must bring in a completed medical history and hold harmless document.
If you do decide to visit you must also bring a few things to get started.
- $25 dollars for food for the weekend.
- Sleeping bag and Pillow
- Collared shirt and Pants with tennis shoes
- Navy Colored Sweat pants and Hoodie/sweater
- Hygiene kit (tooth brush, soap, towel, etc…)
- Sweat pants, Shorts and a sweater / hoodie (multiple pairs is able)
- At least three pairs of socks
- Weekend supply of any medication needed with instructions for disbursement
- Notepad pencil/pen